We appreciate that you thought of and for your donations! relies on the generosity of people like you to help support our thrift stores. Your gently used items can help provide food, shelter and other services to the homeless and less fortunate in Kansas City.
- Household items
- Clothing & Shoes
- Home Decor
- Tools & Electronics (flatscreen TV’s, 2 years or newer, working condition only)
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept every item. As a good steward of and , on occasion we must decline donations because of State Health or Safety regulations, unsatisfactory condition, or merchandising reasons. Disposing of these items results in an expense to our charity.
We cannot accept:
- Furniture with stains, tears, odors or damage
- Baby Cribs
- Car Seats
- Some Electrical Items
- Items containing gasoline or chemicals
- Safety Recalled Items
There are two ways to donate your items. Simply bring the items to a City Thrift Store nearest you, or call our donation line for bulky item pickups!
- For large items call 816-222-5081
- For a corporate donation or for a large food donation, call 816-222-5062
Not sure what or how to donate? Check out our tips to help!